By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“terms”). Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Trophic Canada, a division of Atrium Innovations Inc., including its affiliates (“Trophic”), makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Trophic apologies. The products advertised on this site may not be available in your area and Trophic cannot guarantee the availability of these products. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or by any other similar governmental authority in any other jurisdiction. Products referred to on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This website is Trophic’s official website. No other website which would claim to represent Trophic is authorized by Trophic, and in no event can Trophic be held liable in any way of any such website or its contents.
- This website and all of the information it contains are provided “as is” and Trophic makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any third party website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Trophic makes no representation or warranty concerning the security of any data transmitted through this website, including information relating to potential employment or any other matter. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Trophic waives any responsibility for any loss, and shall in no event be liable for any damages of any nature whatsoever, including direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, which may arise from or in connection with the use or the performance or security of this website, including the presence of virus or of any other items of a destructive nature, or reliance on information contained in this website or other websites, which may be linked to this site from time to time. Moreover, nothing contained in this website may be interpreted to be a representation, warranty or a medical, legal, fiscal, accounting or investment advice from Trophic. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Trophic, its officers, directors, employees and agents cannot in any way be prosecuted for damages or injuries incurred by you as a result from using this web site. You accept indemnify and hold harmless Trophic, its officers, directors, employees and agents for any wrongful use of this website by you and for any breach of these terms.
- The information and images contained within this website are owned by Trophic, its clients and Trophic’s content suppliers, and are protected under the copyright and trademark laws of Canada and other applicable jurisdictions. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of such parts of the website as is reasonable for private and non commercial purposes. None of the text, photos, graphics, audio, and video materials appearing on the website shall be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Except as specifically permitted, any trademarks, trade names or service marks appearing on this website may only be used with the specific permission of their respective owners. In addition, you may not modify, adapt, rearrange, rephrase or decode the contents of this website in any manner whatsoever.
- Trophic reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- If you are in breach of these terms, Trophic may, at its sole option, suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- These terms may be amended by Trophic from time to time.
- This website is controlled and operated by Trophic from its head office in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Quebec, Canada and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. The courts of the judicial district of Quebec, province of Quebec, Canada shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
- In the event that any or any part of the terms contained herein shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid, lawful and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.